There are many benefits to visiting the Anderton Centre during the autumn and winter.
- Our site is Covid secure and social distancing is much easier when outside. Outdoor space, fresh air and greenery are proven to be hugely beneficial to mental health.
- Exposing participants to managed levels of risk is one of our key objectives. In the winter months, this can be easier to achieve due to the inclement weather and lower water temperature.
Range of Activities
- Our programme of activities are specially designed to not only encourage participation in a familiar activity, but to try something new and challenging. This helps to build self-confidence, and independence, as well as creating the perfect opportunity to develop new skills.
- Participate in a range of fun activities including Problem Solving, High Ropes, Archery, Bush craft and Orienteering.
- Our equipment is suitable for all weather conditions and our skilled team ensure they are prepared for all eventualities, including the chance to warm up with a hot beverage if needed.
The Autumn and Winter
- We love the summer months, however, the autumn and winter are just as spectacular.
- As the leaves change colour and fall to the ground on crisp, cold days, it creates a magical atmosphere.
- There isn’t anywhere nearby offering quite the same stunning surroundings, fantastic range of activities, experienced and skilled team plus a delicious range of food and drinks.
For more details please contact us on 01257 484 220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have all social distancing, hygiene and safety measures in place and more details can be found by clicking here.