COVID – 19 Safe Adaptions.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your allotted session
- Please park only in the available parking bays, which have been segregated
- Please wait in, or next to your vehicle. You will be met by a member of LOAI – Anderton Centre Staff, and guided around the site.
- Please only attend site if you are taking part in the session, no spectators allowed at this stage.
- Please follow all instructions, failure to do so may result in being asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- We will be adhering to social distancing guidelines and staying 2 metres apart at all times. There will be one way systems in operation.
- Boat house toilets will be available on a 1 in, 1 out basis.
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of 6 people
- Changing rooms will not be available, please bring towels to change by your vehicle.
- Wet suits will not be available.
- If you are bringing your own SUP / Kayak, prewash instructions need to be followed. (No Inflatables)
- Please vacate the site within 15 minutes after the end your session.
- Food must not be consumed on site; A personal water bottle is fine.
- You may be asked to carry and move equipment around a little more than normal under the instruction from LOAI – Anderton Staff
- We will still be providing safety cover, but will only breach the 2 metre social distancing if there is a more serious risk. With this is mind, please consider your own ability.
- Adapted sessions not suitable for under 12’s
Please do not come to the site if:
1. You have signs of a fever or high temperature
2. You have a persistent cough or respiratory problems
3. You have knowingly been in contact with, or within close proximity of a confirmed or potential source of the virus.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in an immediate request to leave the site and no refunds will be issued.