Lets restart – rediscover – reconnect
Fancy hiring a Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board for a paddle on our beautiful reservoir…
You may also be looking for somewhere to use your own SUP or Kayak. (We don’t allow inflatables excluding SUPs)
These sessions are great value at just £12 per person, which includes all safety equipment.
Our pay & play sessions are supervised rentals, no formal instruction is given. Participants will be limited to an area of the reservoir, and only suitable activities will be available, mainly Stand Up Paddle boarding and Sit on top Kayaking.
We are back, we still have some COVID – 19 mitigating procedures in place, and are supporting the governments roadmap with reduced capacity sessions and maintaining social distancing.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your allotted session
- Please wait in, or next to your vehicle. You will be met by a member of Anderton Centre Staff, and guided around the site.
- Please only attend site if you are taking part in the session, no spectators allowed at this stage.
- Please follow all instructions, failure to do so may result in being asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- We will be adhering to social distancing guidelines and staying 1 metres + apart at all times.
- Boat house toilets will be available on a 1 in, 1 out basis.
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of 6 people
- Changing rooms will be available
- Wet suits will be available, but not required. (Please be aware, issuing of wetsuits, reduces time on the water)
- If you are bringing your own SUP / Kayak, prewash instructions need to be followed.
- Please vacate the site within 15 minutes after the end your session.
- Food must not be consumed on site; A personal water bottle is fine.
- You may be asked to carry and move equipment around a little more than normal under the instruction from LOAI – Anderton Staff
- We will still be providing safety cover, but will only breach the 1 metre + social distancing if there is a more serious risk. With this is mind, please consider your own ability.
- Minimum age 8, children under 12 must be accompanied on the session by an parent / guardian
Please do not come to the site if:
1. You have signs of a fever or high temperature
2. You have a persistent cough or respiratory problems
3. You have knowingly been in contact with, or within close proximity of a confirmed or potential source of the virus.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in an immediate request to leave the site and no refunds will be issued.