It’s (almost) the season of goodwill and we are feeling generous !
We know how difficult it can be to buy for some people – so we are helping to take away the stress. We are selling gift vouchers for any denomination – whether you want to spent £10 or £100 on your loved one for Christmas, a birthday, or other occasion.
We are offering one lucky person one £50 gift voucher to use off any land or water-based activity, corporate away day, our conferencing facilities, kids club or towards any accreditation.
So, whether you’d like to try your hand at archery or paddle boarding, or if you want to complete your Duke of Edinburgh award, or you want your children to enjoy some outdoor fun during the school holidays this one is for you.
How to enter
It’s very simple. All you need to do is visit our Facebook page (just click on the image below) and simply LIKE and SHARE the post with the picture showing ‘win a £50 gift voucher’.
When does the competition close?
We will draw the winner on 21 December, when the winner will be drawn at random and notified. The voucher will be emailed to the winner.
Can I give the voucher as a gift?
Yes of course! The voucher can be given as a gift and used against any of the activities mentioned above.
Where are you?
The Anderton Centre is an activity centre based at New Lane in Chorley, Lancashire. We have exclusive access to a 3km wide Lower Rivington Reservoir and provide all the kit you need for your activities. All you need to do is turn up and have fun.
So, what are you waiting for? Head over to our Facebook page and LIKE and SHARE the post, and then why not head back to the website to see what activities are available.
And if you’re not successful…
We understand how difficult it can be to buy for some people – so we are helping to take away the stress. We are selling gift vouchers for any denomination – whether you want to spent £10 or £100 on your loved one for Christmas, a birthday, or other occasion.
To order, simply call 01257 484220 or email email@example.com and speak to one of our lovely team.
Anderton Centre Gift Voucher
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are valid for one year from purchase date. The gift voucher expiration date will be on the gift voucher, and redemption after this date is not possible
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or another denominated voucher.
- If the intended purchase is for a higher amount that the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with an additional payment, if it is less, then change will not be given.
- Vouchers can be used against any NGB course, Pay & Play session, holiday activity or private lesson.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third party without our consent
- Gift Vouchers will be sent via email within 24hours of purchase.
- Gift vouchers are none refundable
- All participants must be over the age of 8, and if under 18 accompanied by an adult.
- All bookings and voucher redemptions must be made in advance.
- The Anderton Centre reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.