We are on the look out for some hard working general assistants, to work in our busy Activity Centre. Primarily for education groups, corporate events and parties.
We require someone who can comfortably work independently or within a small team.
Role and Responsibilities
· cleaning and resetting bedrooms
· vacuuming all rooms and corridors including conference rooms
· ensure all health and safety policies are all adhered to.
· report any product damages or equipment faults with your line manager.
· maintaining a safe and clean working environment
· cleaning and maintaining washrooms
· in-house and mandatory training.
· Replenishing all provisions
· Emptying of bins in the Centre
· ensuring all the laundry for the Centre is cleaned and put away correctly
· helping with restaurant set up and clean down duties where necessary
· helping with kitchen cleaning duties where necessary
· any general duties
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: –
· a self-starter who is motivated to succeed and in making the Centre improve.
· Ability to set and maintain excellent levels of timekeeping and attendance.
· hardworking attitude and willingness to learn.
· able to work as part of team.
· welcomes and listens to advice.
· ability to work independently and using own initiative.
· able to work in a professional manner at all times in accordance with the Anderton Centre values.
· commitment to maintain confidentiality at all times.
We offer national minimum wage, generous holiday pay, training, and the opportunity to be part of a friendly team who strive to ensure the best possible experience for all its visitors.
To apply please contact the Catering Manager email@example.com