Lancashire Outdoor Activities Initiative has been drastically affected by the COVID 19 pandemic losing its main source of charitable income.
We are therefore offering businesses, schools, supporters and members of the public the opportunity to become part of the Anderton Centre by sponsoring a crate in our very popular Crate Stack Activity.
The aim of the Crate Stack is to build a tower as high as possible with one team member stood on the top before it topples. This is a team exercise which encourages communication and team work to lift and stack more crates.
There are many additional learning outcomes including;
- Self-awareness and reflection
- Encouragement and support
- Mutual respect and consideration of others
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- Problem solving and the willingness to try
- Responsibility and awareness for the safety and risk of other and own
- Personal development
Money raised from the crate sponsorship will wholly support Lancashire Outdoor Activities Initiative through this difficult time. In addition, we will be making some changes to the centre and our activities to make them more accessible to all of our customers.
£150 per crate, and each sponsor will be given:
- Company logo or name on a crate for 12 months with invoice if required
- Company Logo on a rotational banner on our website as well as on a dedicated supporters’ page
- Inclusion in our mailshot which is sent to 2000+ people every week
- A certificate of appreciation and confirmation of support
- A voucher towards our fantastic Christmas lunch
- Exposure to thousands of website and social media users who we engage with on a daily basis
- The fantastic feeling of supporting your local charity!
This is a superb opportunity to support a local charity – Lancashire Outdoor Activities Initiative (LOAI) and help the centre to become more accessible to everyone, enabling them to experience all the benefits of being outdoors, as well as the activities the Anderton Centre has to offer.