There are so many benefits to our Summer Club!
- It is a great way to build self-confidence and social skills.
- It provides a structured way of allowing your child to become more independent.
- It’s an opportunity for your child to try new activities and learn new skills.
- Your child will mix with a new group of children, not just school friends, so could make new friends.
- It allows your child to get out of their comfort zone alongside others who are in the same situation.
- Immersing themselves in new experiences is fantastic for developing new skills and challenging their mind.
- It’s a fantastic way to get outdoors and partake in physical activities.
- Being outdoors can benefit them both mentally and physically.
- It can keep your children entertained during the long summer holiday.
- It provides peace of mind knowing your child is in a safe environment with fully trained and skilled instructors, who also have a great deal of experience in dealing with children.
- Healthy nutritious homemade food from our own kitchens is available with a small surcharge.
- It relieves the pressure of childcare for parents and guardians, and in some cases, it can cost less than childcare!
We are running sessions for two different age groups:
- Mini Adventure Club 6–7 years old
- Adventure Club 8–15 years old
Both age groups will take part in multi-outdoor activity days to suit the group and the weather on each day, which may include:
- High Ropes activities like tree climbing or crate stack
- Water activities such as canoeing or raft building
- A walk up to Rivington Pike
- Bush craft activities
We aim to vary programmes throughout the week, however, we cannot guarantee a specific activity on any given day.
£35 per standard day 09:30 – 16:30
£45 per long stay day 08:30 – 17:30
There is also the opportunity to visit our stunning reservoir independently with family and friends and try out a new activity or take part in something you already love! You can do everything from kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, canoeing, as well as take advantage of our Pay & Play sessions which take place every Saturday throughout the summer for only £10 per person!
All safety equipment is provided.