There are so many benefits to our summer club, on top of the fact that more often than not it is cheaper than childcare!
We will be running our summer club on Tuesdays to Fridays as follows:
6th, 7th, 8th, 9th August
20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd August
27th, 28th, 29th 30th August
- It’s a great way to build your child’s self-confidence and social skills.
- It provides a structured way of allowing your child to become more independent
- It’s an opportunity for your child to try new activities and learn new skills
- Your child will mix with a new group of children, not just school friends, so could make new friends.
- It allows your child to get out of their comfort zone alongside others who are in the same situation.
- Immersing themselves in new skills is fantastic for developing their mind, challenging it and building confidence.
- It’s a fantastic way to get outdoors and partake in physical activities rather than sit indoors using a screen.
- Being outdoors can benefit them both mentally and physically.
- It can keep your children entertained during the long summer holiday
- It relieves the pressure of childcare for parents.
- It provides peace of mind knowing your child is in a safe environment with fully trained and skilled instructors, who also have a great deal of experience in dealing with children.
- Fantastic food will ensure your children are well-nourished throughout the day, tucking into healthy nutritious homemade food cooked in our own kitchens!
We are running sessions for two different age groups:
- Mini Adventure Club 6 – 8 years old
- Adventure Club 8 – 15 years old
Both sets of age groups will take part in multi outdoor activity days to suit the group and the weather on each day, which may include:
- High ropes activities like tree climbing or crate stack
- Water activities such as canoeing or raft building
- A walk up to Rivington Pike
- Bush craft activities
We aim to vary programs throughout the week however we cannot guarantee a specific activity on any given day.
£30 per standard day 09:30 – 16:30
£40 per long stay day 08:30 – 17:30
There of course is always the opportunity to come along to our stunning reservoir independently with family and friends and try out a new activity or take part in something you know you already love! You can do everything from kayaking, stand-up paddle board, canoeing, as well as take advantage of our Pay & Play sessions which take place every Saturday throughout the summer and costs only £10 per person!
All safety equipment is provided.